I personally have been in the Real Estate Industry for ten years now and I have NEVER seen interest rates so good.
I am seeing people close on homes and refinances with interest rates in the 2%’s & even sometimes high 1%’s. The impact of this is HUGE!
For example, lets say you purchased a home in 2019 like me at 4.5% on a $320,000 mortgage. The difference in 4.5% to 2.5% which is a very reasonable par to assume for a year to date index rate,
which could be greater or lesser dependent upon credit score. Nevertheless the annual interest amount paid differential is $6400 per year and $533.33 per month. What would you do with an
extra $500 per month? Could that provide greater financial security and freedom to enjoy life? The answer is YES!
The impact of alarmingly GREAT interest rates for new and existing homeowners are:
- LOWER MONTHLY Payments – In my scenario my payment is reduced OVER $500 per month – yours may be less or MORE…either way right now Housing is VERY AFFORADABLE!
- MORE BUYING POWER – With Lower Interest Rates you may qualify for MORE of a budget and be able to get into a GREAT HOME!
- MORE EQUITY- Paying Less Monthly interest and More Principal will tremendously increase the EQUITY you have in your home. This makes selling your home down the road MORE PROFITABLE!
- STOP RENTING- Breaking the cycle of renting and paying someone else’s mortgage & increasing the value of their home is a trap. There is ZERO return on rent. Whereas owning your own home can build tremendous wealth and even provide an inheritance and/or college fund for children & grandchildren.
- ENJOYMENT- It is an incredible accomplishment and truly rewarding to own your very own home.
Get STARTED TODAY! Let’s get you connected to our best loan officer partners to help you get pre-qualified.
With Any Questions Call or Text
Micah Buczek- Broker/Owner – Harvest Realty LLC – 970-201-6957